Blue Day Bulb for lighting and heating enclosures and cages for reptiles, birds, and other pets.
Bulb care tips:
- Store new bulbs in a cool location away from direct sunlight until they are ready for use.
- Avoid touching the bulb surface.
- Ensure that light fitting is turned off before replacing bulbs.
- It is best not you to use a switching thermostat in conjunction with light bulbs and to limit the frequency of switching the bulbs on and off.
- Protect bulbs from water spray especially when they are running hot.
- Install surge protection.
- Turn off electrical appliances during electrical storms