*** SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT ***
Adaptil Refill for Dog Anxiety, 48ml
An Adaptil diffuser can help your dog to deal with new or stressful situations. This can be anything from trips to the vets or a new home environment. Dogs exhibit certain behaviour such as barking, whining, toileting inside and shying away from contact.
Whilst a certain amount of apprehension is normal during a stressful environment, extreme anxiety can have a negative effect on your dog. Moving house or a fear of fireworks and thunder can lead to a dog with fearful aggression or anxiety. Adaptil uses a synthetic form of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which has a calming affect on dogs.
The Dog Appeasing Pheromone is a scent (undetectable to humans) that mimics the pheromone released by mother dogs.
How to use the pheromone diffuser for cats
- Plug in the diffuser in the room where your dog spends most of their time.
- The pheromone will be diffused through the room.
- Replace the vial with a refill after 4 weeks.
- Settling a dog into a new home
- Trips to the vet
- Separation problems
- Fears like thunder and fireworks