*** SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT ***
Adaptil Diffuser and Refill for Dog Anxiety, 48ml
An Adaptil diffuser can help your dog to deal with new or stressful situations. This can be anything from trips to the vets or a new home environment. Dogs exhibit certain behaviour such as barking, whining, toileting inside and shying away from contact.
Whilst a certain amount of apprehension is normal during a stressful environment, extreme anxiety can have a negative effect on your dog. Moving house or a fear of fireworks and thunder can lead to a dog with fearful aggression or anxiety. Adaptil uses a synthetic form of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which has a calming affect on dogs.
The Dog Appeasing Pheromone is a scent (undetectable to humans) that mimics the pheromone released by mother dogs.
How to use the pheromone diffuser for cats
- Plug in the diffuser in the room where your dog spends most of their time.
- The pheromone will be diffused through the room.
- Replace the vial with a refill after 4 weeks.
- Settling a dog into a new home
- Trips to the vet
- Separation problems
- Fears like thunder and fireworks