Ceramic heat emitters are a convenient heat source for many pets. They fit into regular ES screw lamp fittings so that you do not need to buy specialist fittings. They provide a quick constant heat that is especially suitable for pets that prefer radiant heat sources i.e. basking species. As they do not give off any visible light they can be used at any time of the day without interrupting your pets natural activity.
WARNING: Heat emitters can get very hot to touch so should be used inside a metal light cage if there is any chance that your pet could come into contact with the emitter.
- Ceramic heat emitters give off a good amount of heat without any light so they do not interfere with the normal day and night cycles important to your pets which makes them great for use with all species that can benefit from radiant heat including nocturnal species.
- Convenient as they fit into standard size ES screw fittings - so no need to purchase a special light fitting to accomodate these bulbs.
- An efficient source of heat they give off intense radiant heat very quickly which is great for basking species.
- The large surface area of these flat shaped emitters ensures a wide basking area.
- Available in a range of wattages.
- Secure heating element encased in ceramic material ensure that heat emitters last much longer than conventional lighting globes which helps offset the upfront cost.
- Wattage: 150W 240v
- Shape: Dome
- Standard ES screw size fitting